Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas Pics!

Merry Christmas!!!!
Here are a few of our Christmas Pics!
Hope you enjoy them, and that they help get you in the Holiday Spirit....

Also, if you have any neat or memorable holiday traditions, feel free to put them in the comment section too! I will be blogging on some of ours over the next few days!



This is our Christmas Tree this year!
I was a little worried about a white tree, but I love the way the colors stand out on it!



"I give up...I will be Merry, I promise, just PLEASE no more pictures"
-Zoe Satch


This is my little Christmas Princess in her favorite outfit...


Wow, she has the Christmas Spirit of the GRINCH!


"UGH....I got snowwwww in my eyesssssss..."
-Malachi



"Are my boogers froze yet?! Are they? Are they?!"
-Malachi


My Victorian Baby Girl...



My Li'l Tinkdeer...


So somber for such a little princess...


Prim Princess...

Lane Being WAYYYYY too Serious...



Ok, that is MUCH better...he has the giggles!


Alright...that is a little TOO much....lol



Elijah has the giggles! Isn't he a cutie?!


My Chubby Cheeked Reindeer...



D-R-A-M-A queen!


Ok...she is happy again....lol



All Dolled Up...



Gotta love those 2 teeth that show! She actually has 5!


Elijah is such a sweetie pie when he wants to be!
And soooooo cute!


Lane is so handsome (well I think so...lol) and such a gentleman...
He reminds me so much of Papaw...

My 3 Beautiful Young'uns...
They clean up pretty nice if I do say so myself!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops- I am blog- challenged- I jsut made a comment meant for this in another entry-doh! ANyway, Incase your Mohican doesn't see that one this is me wishing him a happy 30th birthday!!
Love,
Cari

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mohican. My love turns 30 on Dec 7th...may the next 30 years for both of you be blessed with love, laughter and happiness.
~ Michelle