Aunt Flo,
This is a letter bidding "good riddance to bad rubbish"....You have been "gracing my doorstep" for 20 yrs now and I am happy to say you have stayed your last visit with me!...
Gone are the days of you coming around and messing up my clothes...gone are the days of you forcing me to stay home obsessing over the intensity of your latest visit....gone are the days of devoting entire sections/drawers in my hall closet and bathroom sink to YOUR supplies....
Never again will I go to the bathroom only to realize you have left your mark on yet MORE of my garments....Never again will I allow you to cause me the pain that you have caused for the last few years....
Never again will I get excited or worried if you don't show up! Never again will I have to rush home b/c your demanding my attention!
Good bye you old bitch! I am only sorry that you will still feel the need visit so many of my "sisters"....just to let you in on a little secret, none of them really like you either!
If my sisters act happy to see you, it is not b/c of you, it is b/c you not coming for that visit 12 or more times a year would mean they were in a way that they do not wish to be at the time....
Oh, by the way...don't forget your supplies under the sink....don't forget to take all the clothes you have ruined I will be buying new ones to replace the ones you ruined....never again will i need to use a plug or a matress to keep you at bay, so you can have whatever is left....
I would like to say I will miss seein' ya around, but I won't....so be gone ya old hag!
Sincerely,
Your Fed-Up Niece
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment