:( i have slipped back into not focusing on God like I should and my heart, head, spirit, and body have felt the strain....
so I am asking for prayer, asking for you to lift God up in praise and asking that you pray that He will help me to open up and feel Him like I know He wants me to.....I am starting "Experiencing God" the workbook today....
I am struggling with idle words, idle thoughts, and depression because I quit rejoicing in being in His prescence (trust me, if you are truly seeing all He does for us EVERY day, it is nearly impossible to struggle b/c you KNOW it is all in His hands)...i don't want the ends to "justify" the means, i want the end to GLORIFY the one and only MEANS that we should have (God's love IS sufficient, and He provides all we need, HE should be our only MEANS of getting to an end :)...)
"Faith is going to the edge of all you have, & then taking one more step".....that is my new motto. I saw it on a layout at Scrapbook-bytes.com and it has not left my mind since then.......i want to take that one last step....i want to step off the edge of what i can do and what i have in me and walk in His glory, His will, His love instead of my understanding........anyone wanna step off with me?
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
heya Girl.... i have hear great things about the experiencing God series... also good I just finished the DVD series by Beth Moore "Believing God" the quote you mentioned reminded me of the series.. so yep I am ready to step off with you... i have been trying to live out my theology more instead of just talking about it...
Hi, Fantacy. I just found your scrap blog last night after seeing a reference to it on Ikea's list of freebies. I went back and read quite a bit of it and grabbed a couple of your freebies. I LOVE the Hillbilly Coverups and can't wait to see more of them. Then I found the link to your personal blog and read a lot of it last night and ALL the rest of it today. I enjoyed it very much and was very inspired by it. I am a widow but I found your writings and study about a woman's role in marriage very good and inspiring. I am a Christian but I have drifted away from reading my Bible and being in constant communication with God and your blog made me decide I AM going to change that. Thank you very much for sharing with us. You are leading me and who knows how many others to a closer relationship with God. I will be reading your blog every day from now on.
Love ya, girl.
Reecy
P.S. I am a hillbilly too. lol I live in Tennessee.
Post a Comment