Friday, July 13, 2007

REECY!!!

I have tried looking at your profile to find your blog addy or an email or something, but alas, I can't :( so i am PRAYING you meant it when you said you will be reading this!!! *big smiles*
I am going to honestly work on getting back to blogging...so many of my friends and family (blood relation, family in Christ, and friends so close i call them family) seem to be in spiritual turmoil right now and I really believe it is the enemy's doing....so, i need to get my armor back on and get to it!....

1 comment:

Reecy said...

Hi there, Fantacy! I am here at 3:51 a.m. finally. lol I didn't get to check your blog Friday or yesterday. My mother has been in the hospital and then the nursing home for the last 6 weeks and just got to come home Thursday afternoon so I have been really busy with her and with company coming to visit her. I couldn't sleep so I got online just to read your blog.I will try to email you and give you my addy. I look forward to reading your blog and to getting to know you better.
Hugs.
Reecy